Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the whitest one of all?






Julie (me) came for a visit today and found much darker versions of her sisters and mother. Yes...I am the whitest one of all...how sad. Starbucks doesn't provide much sun exposure these days. Mom has used 45 spf sunscreen on the girls all month...and yet still they tan like crazy..yes, even the Asian. Kristin's hair is no longer blonde...it's white. Ahh the Florida life! Here are some pics from the day! Oh and the bug in Leni's bucket is an Asian jumping cricket that at one point found its way to my leg...screaming and laughter followed and Cricket was soon after released to the realms of Asian cricket heaven. and ...did everyone notice the Daddy that is throwing little girls into the air is the very same Daddy that was hit by a car at 40 mph exactly 2 months ago???!! He's doing great! Still in PT for the next several months but his recovery is amazing!!

P.S. Mom's getting all the pictures organized from the many visitors that came this month so there are more to come!

1 comment:

Donna Cooper said...

Hey Julie,

I've been keeping up with the VanLue's! Enjoying readinge the Blog and see the pictures of your "new" sisters and the rest of the family.

I keep hearing "My little heart has a great big love...a great big love for Jesus" as I look at your pictures. : )

Are you enjoying college? What are you studying?

We've moved to Maryville, TN and love it so much here.
We're very near the mountains, and it is absolutely one of our favorite places to be.

Would love to hear from you sometime. You can email me AmazedByHisGrace@hotmail.com
or come visit my blog at www.hisgraceamazesme.blogspot.com.

So glad you're doing well.

With fond memories,
"Miss" Donna Cooper