Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Swan Dive-I-Mean-Song...


While I don't expect any of you readers to feel sorry for me.....I'm sad. After being gone for 24 days....we're home..... But that's not why I'm sad. For the last couple of years, my friend has graciously given our family use of their Disney vacation home (3br./3bath with it's own pool in addition to many, many amenities!!) whenever it wasn't rented. And this family....graciously took advantage of it. We've had an absolute blast and are so very grateful for the memories we've made there...both as a family and sharing it with others. I just got word that it's been sold. That's why I'm sad....very, very sad. And did I mention I was sad, too???:)I will miss my 'happy-place' which this family has grown to love....but will treasure each and every memory we made. So....I know all of you are playing your violins for me...but SOMEBODY out there can be sad with me, ok?? More pics to follow.... but only after I get some sympathy or someone comes up with a new happy place for this group of princesses :)(kidding ...kidding) Enjoy this pic of Eloise doing her last Swan Dive in the amazing zero edge pool they have there. She sure doesn't look 5 does she?? What's funny is this last week she taught Katie to jump in the same way. Now that's funny!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I'll be sad for you :(. May the Lord provide another 'Happy Place' soon :).

Love you- Gisele