Thursday, July 10, 2008

Halfway thru the year Princess Update :)


Well, we're weighed in and measured and growing! Here's the current stats!

Leni: Age 6!
Ht. 50"
Wt. 56 lbs.
Shoe 1 1/2
90th-96% (can you say volleyball??!!)

Kristin: Age 5!
Ht. 44 1/4 "
Wt. 44 lbs. (she's square:))
Shoe 12 1/2 (big foot)
90th % Height....75th% weight






Katie- Freshly 3!
Ht. 35 3/4 " (same as Cade)
wt. 28 lbs.
shoe 7 1/2
20-25th % in height and weight

Here they are today showing Julie (who is behind the counter taking orders from her sisters in the proper prep of a frappachino w/choc. whipped cream and choc syrup on top!) Now.....I just want it documented that Katie has been in big girl pants for a week now...and has never had an accident. She's a little (ok, alot...)OCD... with the whole thing, and washes her hands constantly....but I'll take that any day over constant 'accidents'. I have in 5 kids..never, ever had a kid potty train this easy. I'm stunned I tell you. Stunned. She's amazing!! And those shorts you see on her are size 18 months. :) He..He..He....on we go!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Wow- the girlies are growing up! Mirielle weighs in at 56 lbs. and is 10 1/2. Maybe it's the Asian in Miri that keeps her in the 5th % for her weight and height! Miri and Katie have lots in common :).

How's re-entry been Cissy? I pray grace is abounding!

Love you- Gisele <3

Medana22 said...

I dont think I would want to post Laurens stats...she is a giant compared to katherine and cade!

Could I have an iced skinny vanilla latte please....

Mandy, said...

My 9 1/2 month baby girl can wear 18 month shorts!!!

Such an adorable pic!