Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four Is Easier Than Three...Part 2










...especially when you bring five and six!! Julie's Jon was in town and we loaded up all 4 pickles (I'll explain that in a minute), and headed to NSB. Gotta get 'em tired! (Julie and Jon too...heh) Anyway, Jon did water duty and made sure all got their surfing fix. Julie was the Top Chef food hander-outer. The only thing to top the day was having a great friend who owns a condo:) Here's some pics of our adventures....

P.S. We now call them the 'pickles' because I was calling them the 'little kids' the other day and a family member thought I was shouting for 'pickles'. It was funny at the time but now seems kinda lame. I thought it was funny so now they are all referred to as the 'pickles' and they really do answer. Heh.

1 comment:

Melanie VanLue said...

Anytime you want to borrow #4 kid, let me know. =) I'm glad you guys had fun, and Cade had a blast. (And, Jon, you need to guzzle some more Ensure - I thought you were one of the little kids out there in the water! =)