Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And Then You Have Eloise~


Yea...this is normal.:) This girl is either high or low. She considers middle ground just plain dull.

This is Jon. Julie's 'Friend' with a capital F. :) Here is Eloise using her manipulative charm on the poor boy...trying to get him to so something for her. I wish I could remember what. She's very dramatic if you haven't gotten the picture yet.

It was close to 100 degrees here and Leni sprayed her with the hose. Do you feel sorry for her?????? Yea...we didn't either.


Who decided Father's Day was the appropriate time to don her Tomato Red Christmas Dress? We love this girl and all her antics! Lately she has been responding so very well and even wrote her own worship song:) (Did we hear angels rejoicing????) Let's peek in on her letter to her Dad on Father's Day and see the realities of our Curly-headed 6 year old's mindset.

Dear Daddy,
Happy Father's Day...(mmmmmmm....giggle....giggle....snort..giggle...twist...turn....stand on head a little.....giggle) Thank you for buying me ice cream, and a webkin from Texas. (Ok, our Dad hasn't been to Texas in a year. Surely she could think of something in the last year he's done to inspire her:)...but ok....she picked Texas) Thank you for buying me presents. That's all.
Love,
Kristin

Clearly....we need to work on the materialism multiplying in this child's heart.:)

And FYI...she's an awesome kid that helps me immensely with the other 2 girls. I couldn't or wouldn't want to live life without her....even though because of her I go to bed exhausted:) Heh.

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Ha ha!! We LOVE this girlie Christmas dress and all :)!

Brother Frankie said...

i love those cabinets.. (sorry, im painting my kitchen this week and hate my light colored ones)