Monday, April 6, 2009

Jump On Jason Day!

My friend Tammi invited us over to their beach condo this weekend to have some R&R (using that term loosely!) and Jay and Mel came along for the fun. The girls always LOVE having Jason around to jump on...climb on...and basically use and abuse. He was great as always ...venturing out into the still freezing water to send little girls soaring on boogie boards and hopping waves. Here's a few pics from our day...still from my ever present phone camera because I left my good camera in the car and was too lazy to go get it. :) Katie is the only one of the girls who has never had Jason living with us physically in our house. He was married before she came along:) Therefore I don't know if she really connects the fact that he's her brother. At this point...what matters to her..is that he's Cade's dad and that means more toys combined with food and F-U-N! At the ripe old age of 3...what more do you need??!!







No comments: