Monday, December 8, 2008

Sad...but true....


Ok. I'm going to tell a funny story about myself so my older kids can make big fun of me for a while. Mom Jo (my mom) has been coming over to help with the laundry lately which has been a godsend. That's point one. Well...on Saturday we decided on a whim to head out to Sea World after Dad's radio show (WTLN Saturday mornings live at 8am). I scrambled to get everyone ready and headed into my closet to find something for our 'cooler' weather lately. Spotting a shirt in MY closet of Julie's ...I decided to wear it...knowing she wouldn't mind. We do this alot and she was at work. In the car almost to Sea World Julie called me and I politely told her I was wearing her shirt and I hoped she didn't mind. She didn't ...but 'would I describe to her which one?" So...I said "Oh, you know...the hot pink long sleeved one...blah, blah, blah...." Long silence. ......Pause....to which Julie said....."Mom.....(long pause again...).....you have on my pajamas." :):)

So here you will see me at the sting-ray feeding tank with my sweet Leni....in Julie's pajamas that I thought was a regular shirt....and hopefully no one noticed the idiot lady at Sea World that day... with 3 cute little girls, walking around in her 20 year old daughters p.j.'s.

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Ha! I'll be you were comfy!! :)

Medana22 said...

I stilled LOL at this even after you told me:) Despite PJ's in Public you still look great!

Anonymous said...

Ha, that is so funny Cissy!

I visit your blog every once in a while but haven't been here for a few months now - so it has been fun to catch up this morning! And, I have to say, jammie shirts do look like regular shirts these days, so I'm sure no one thought anything about it. Unless it was one of those flannel button-down shirts with polar bears all over it, heehee. :-D