Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Would Gather Children...


I found this yesterday and although simply put....it conveys part of the reason we choose to do what we do!

Some would gather money

along the path of life,

Some would gather roses,

And rest from worldly strife.

But I would gather children

From among the thorns of sin...

I would seek a golden curl,

And a freckled toothless grin.

For money cannot enter

In that land of endless day,

And roses that are gathered,

Soon wilt along the way.

But oh, the laughing children

As I cross the sunset sea,

And the gates swing wide to heaven...

I can take them in with me!

(author unknown)

P.S. I'm going to be doing a FAQ post soon....so feel free to email us (the address at upper right) with any questions such as adoption, how we started, why, where, daily life.......etc. You will remain anonymous:)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This picture is priceless and really shows your heart!