Friday, October 12, 2007

Find of the Day-Part 2! Dad's Pic of the Week!


"Should I kiss it?! Maybe it will turn into a handsome prince?!".......Dad took the girls out for their favorite ice cream the other night.....Dirt Sundaes. MMMM! Vanilla ice cream with crushed oreos (dirt) and a giant gummy worm. That's what Leni's wearing on her face! Anyway, this frog hopped on up to our table and our resident animal lover....Leni ....picked that thing up and plopped it on top of the trash can...right in front of another family. (I thought they were going to jump out of their skin....or throw up. They absolutely did not know what to think. Their little girl looked like she bathed 3x a day:) Not a hair out of place:) We're not like that here!!:) AND we're used to Leni's attraction to animals of all kinds:)) Anyway, hello frog...bye-bye ice cream...in true Leni fashion. Scott grabbed his phone and snapped HIS favorite pic of the week. Not a bad pic downloaded from a phone!
P.S. Nothing, I mean nothing, can startle me after 5 kids:) In China...they would sell frogs just like this in mesh bags,(oh maybe, 8-10 per bag) alive, on the street, to cook up in a nice dish.......Like I said....nothing fazes us now! Riiiibbbiittt! (She wanted to bring the frog to Colin and Taylor!)

2 comments:

Taraleigh said...

I think Medana would love a frog, I heard they are much easier to care for than turtles!!!

Medana22 said...

Oh my Gosh,
Thank you for making me laugh, this is too cute. Despite my hatred for frogs my love for Leni would allow the gift:)
"Hoppy Saturday"