Monday, October 1, 2007

For All You Moms Out There!

This was sent to me today by my friend Tammi G. We've known each other since the 6th grade....way before we thought about marriage or children. All these years later....we're still great friends and have 9 children between us! Today I was 'heavy laden' with all the Monday stuff...you know...laundry.....dishes....laundry....school....laundry....laundry....did I say laundry?! This gave me a good laugh and I hope it does the same for you! This video is of Anita Renfroe at the Women of Faith Conference earlier this summer. She sings a song about all the things a mom says in a 24 hour period. I think you will hear some of yourself and probably some of your own mom as well!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a "mouth-full"!! she has definitely said it all!! I loved it!!