Monday, October 8, 2007

Caught! With Evidence in Hand!


Yes, those are sissors. Yes, in the other hand there is hair. Today, while I was schooling Leni, Katie drew all over her hands, feet AND shirt with marker. Watching her out of the corner of my eye, I thought "ok, I can handle that". THEN I turned my back for a nanosecond .....turned around and she had cut her hair! Does she look guilty or what? Can you tell where hair is missing?
  • Four girls

  • One boy

  • All four girls have cut their own hair

  • Not boy

  • Boy wins this one...congratulations Jason...consider yourself honored!

2 comments:

Medana22 said...

Oh NO! I cant believe it, wait yes I can:)
Do you love the fact that she picks the piece right smack in the front?!
Well, I guess it could be worse:)
See ya and the new do on Thursday:)

The Brown Family said...

Ha- Great one Cissy! Regarding boys...yesterday at our homeschool co-op, we studied the Black Death. Several boys left the class having 'somewhat' secretly covering their arms with large black spots...thanks to permanent magic markers :). Not one girl joined them. Guess girls are more drawn to hair dressing than death? :)
Love your blog...it always brings a smile to my day! Gisele