Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rare Photos of the Elusive Not Wanting To Be Photographed Mommy!


Leaving...very sad...we had such a good time...and the oreo sisters helped me S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E every drop of air out of our giant blow-up turtle!

We did a re-creation of our infamous Red Couch picture from the White Swan with the girls.....then did family photos. (FYI, every travel group to China has their babies pictures taken on their famous Red Couch in the hotel. It's become an adoption tradition...our group included. Our group mostly screamed at the time. :)) Our family shot turned out like this:) Like the girls shirts? They say "It's my sisters fault!" Heh. Usually is!!


We're bbbaaaaaccccckkkkk! We had an absolutely marvelous time, and enjoyed watching all our girls growth and maturity after being home from China for 3 years! I'm awaiting permission from some of the other families before I post pics of all the girls....so here are some where you will see something not often seen in pics. Me! I'm usually the photographer and the pic director......so this time I was in a few. Not to mention that I prefer NOT to be in them as well. To show you I really do exist...and am a living, breathing creature...here's two random shots from this past weekend.:)

1 comment:

Janelle Morrison said...

haha, Katie looks like she's straining to smile!

You guys look great! I can't believe it's been 3 years...

Looking forward to seeing you soon!