Monday, March 9, 2009

Spiritual Heroes

I've had an idea about doing a series on fighting nominalism in the Christian life for a while now. It's still in my head and not penned as of yet. Somehow life with 3 little ones and one now 21 year old at home gets in the way. However, after seeing this post today from Randy Alcorn's blog I decided this is a great time to start it. Randy discusses who his earthly spiritual heroes are and why at length here. This just got me thinking...These are normal humans who have gone before us, or are contemporaries, and are/have lived their lives in a way that impacts the world with the gospel. What they have done with what they've been given is extraordinary and worth following both in their writings and others memoirs. I was fascinated to learn Randy's list and immediately began thinking of my own. I'm hoping to have my list done soon, and will post it here. Who are yours?

No comments: