Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lettin ' Little Bunnies Loose In the Carrot Patch....



I grew up in the back woods of Mississippi:) where everyone, everywhere had a garden. It was just the way it was (and still is)! So when these girlies get down and dirty in the carrots and the newly plowed ground....we just let them have at it and get as grimy as they want.They clean up right nice:) They had a blast today...eating carrots straight from the earth (yes, they did wash them:)) and running over our new "expansion" project. So far we haven't grown anything they won't eat. A nice problem to have!!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I soooo want to grow a garden now! How much fun!! Great photos Cissy :).

Tammy said...

Boy, do I miss a garden! Maybe I will get inspired. I have done herbs in the past with much success.