Friday, January 23, 2009

My Kitchen May Never Be The Same...


Miss THANG directs the show. All of them really.

Leni made her mommy a 'horse' themed cupcake. Should I take that as a hint??!

And this one...wants to be the leader but Eloise gets in the way. She delights in crafty things and showed her green/pink tongue all day. Very proud of that!!






But I don't care!! These little ladies of creativity decided to make cupcakes for Mommy's 'real' birthday yesterday so I let them have at it!! This was after the gifts of handmade bead necklaces and bracelets that this mommy wore all day .... even out to dinner....and.... don't those cupcakes look yummy? They were made with lots of attitude(!) mostly towards each other....and lots of love. The best I've ever seen!! MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Thanks girlies for a great day!!

2 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big the girls are getting!!!

Happy Birthday!

The Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Cissy! How blessed you are with such precious girls :).
Love you!