Saturday, January 31, 2009

Doing a little updating....**Updated**


Hey all...I've been updating my lists and blogrolls. I've also begun following some of my favorite people and am inviting you to follow us here as well. Whether we're personal friends or 'web' friends I'd love to keep track of you! The following widget is over on the right. Come join us!

***Had some questions on what this is....When you follow a blog it sends any new posts from those you're following directly to your dashboard on your own Blogger. It's very, very convenient and a great time saver for you. If you're like me, and don't have hours of computer time a day...following blogs will allow you to see if there are any updates from other bloggers and sends it directly from your own site, without clicking on anything else:) It's a great way to maximize staying in touch and minimize time commitment in doing so. Go over to the right....click on 'follow this blog' and it will tell you what to do. You can follow "incognito" or let yourself be known. I'm planning on adding myself to other blogs because it is much more convenient to have everyone at my fingertips all in one place!!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Sorry for my ignorance Cissy! What do I do to become a friend and follower? :)