Monday, October 20, 2008

PLEEEEESSSSEEEE Mr. Shamu Roller Coaster Man...

Let me on! If I stand here long enough maybe I will grow, OR Mr. Man will give in and let me on. You see, you have to be 38" to ride with an adult, and as you can see...I'm only 36". HOWEVER....this little girl is BIG, BIG on the inside and wants to do everything her sisters get to do!! Outcome....she didn't get to ride. Miss Kathy took the big girls on Shamu, and Mommy took a dissappointed Katie to the sand pit. We still had fun!

2 comments:

Medana22 said...

That happen to Lauren last time we wnet. It was awful:( I tried to tell the lady that I had taken her on it before when I was 5 months pregnant but she didnt care...

The Brown Family said...

Oh sweet girl! What a precious smile! She's displaying the Gospel in the midst!

Love you sweet Katie! Mrs. Brown and Mini-Moscow :)