Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two Things I Can't Live Without....






...are my oldest daughter!!.. who the day after her recent trip let her mommy take a much needed break for a couple of hours.(did I say MUCH NEEDED??) What did I do? Picked up my #2 cantlivewithout item...my I-pod.. and hit the pavement to listen to the new Sovereign Grace release of Psalms. Powerful truth from scripture put to amazing musical structure! My current favorites are "Out of the Depths" and "The Lord Is". Listen for yourself! Three miles later (I'm actually supposed to be training to run a 1/2 marathon in Dec. in honor of my friend Robbie....another story for another day).... I came home to 3 little princesses dressed first in their Christmas best ??!!) then changed into beautimous tu-tu's with their hair perfectly coiffed into the bestest ballerina buns possible! What would we do without our Julie?? We'd be sad, sad and have very bad hair!! All 3 little girls now have the Psalms CD banked to memory which is making this mom very happy. They have been singing truth to themselves for days now and didn't even know they were memorizing scripture to boot! Gotta love it! Oh and yea...I threw in the ice cream pic because I'm the mom and I can totally do that!!

No comments: