Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day....Take 1....and uh...Take 2...




So with all we've had going on :0) this family still held a Mom's Day lunch for all the mommies young and old. Here's the VanLue kids posing pretty even when the camera wasn't cooperating. And...here you have all the reasons why I am called Mommy...and Mimi. Seven individuals with seven very different personalities. It's a blast and definitely, definitely an honor :) Aren't they great?? The top photo is what I found in Kristin's backpack. (She's the lone blond with the cute-new-bob-hair-do in the pics). She's about to graduate from K-4 and apparently was interviewed about her mom by her stellar teachers. What do you think? Do you agree with her assessment of her mommy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!! it looks like a blast...and I loved Kristin's interview....aren't kids wonderful?!!!! Vickie

The Brown Family said...

Ha! I loved the hair assessment :) and how tall and emaciated you are!!

You are indeed a mother to be honored my friend.

One of your fans...Gisele <3