Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yo Adrian!.....



.....said my son to Katie when he saw her on Sunday. You see..we had a garage sale on Saturday at Mom Jo's house..not something I do often. In fact this is only our 3rd or 4th sale in 25 years! But Saturday was our day. Mom Jo (grandma) lives just down the street on 2 wooded acres...apparently full of bugs. Dear little Katie was apparently bitten sometime during the day...then her eyes swelled SHUT in the night. She woke up Sunday morning eyeless. I know, I know....a big stretch for a little Chinese girl! And her left ear was swollen twice it's normal size. Yes, Rocky Balboa lives in our house. Monday, she woke the same way. These pics were taken well into Sunday afternoon after we had gone to the "Hair-purt" (airport) to pick up our Daddy from his 'hair-pane'. The Daddy had been in Texas the latter part of the week...and when he saw Katie, he just said..."Wow. Allergic reaction!" Rocky lives....and ladies.....here's some advice. Do your garage sales when your husband isn't home. Mine has no idea what I sold of his and this wife doesn't think he'll even notice that I sold his_________!:)

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I need to have a garage sale... to much junk in the house and now the referrals are into 2006 - let's hope it is my year... on a different subject all together... you may want to 'moderate' comments... the above to comments are 'junk'... this is one reason I had started to moderate my site... just a suggestion... hoping bub's eyes have calmed down... take care