Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Two posts today! :)



Today was chemo day for our friend Robbie. (We're thinking about you Robbie!) So Julie and I took our girls and Robbie's two adorable kids Lily and Mitchell to the park and McDonalds. We had a wonderful time and the children all enjoyed their time together. We lined them up in chronological order to capture the moment. Now....while we were setting up our photo shoot, Leni hit Kristin in the eye with a stick (it really was an accident :)) so after we made sure she was ok (yes, she is) we proceeded. THEN Kristin got her thumb stuck in one of the holes in the table. After a few tense moments......thumb came out. Can you figure out who is the drama queen?

1 comment:

Medana22 said...

This is the best picture...it captures Kristin just so:)
Julie looks so beautiful below I dare say "it's not fair" that one has as many multiple talents as your oldest daughter. I am glad I love her it leaves little more for jealousy. See you tomorrow! We can see who yells the most...I am sure I will win!