Friday, November 20, 2009

A Love Hate Thing....and a Little Trip




I am experiencing a love, hate thing with I-Photo. Mostly hate...but mostly because I don't know how to work it correctly and am very, very impatient with anything electronic. My newest photos won't import so we bring you our recent hiking trip to a state park. Mostly it's too hot in Florida to do much romping in the woods...so when the weather changes we LOVE to take the girls to our fav clear springs and let them run and be pretend injuns. This time my brother went along ...again a greatly needed helping hand to pull girlies out of freezing water. We can't resist getting wet no matter how cold that water gets:) He wanted to give the girls a glimpse of the wildlife that inhabits these woods...deer, bunnies, bear, raccoons, etc....but he soon learned that wild indians scream and squeal at the least little crackling of leaves. The wildlife mysteriously never materialized. Go figure:)

Leni is officially scheduled for surgery on Nov. 30th at 6:30 am. Hopefully this mom can be hyper organized about the holidays this year. Right now it seems overwhelming but we go step by step....one day at a time....being guided by the one who knows every step before and behind us!! More than likely there will be no snail mail cards... e-cards will have to do:) I"m adjusting my expectations and replacing it with gratefulness that this little lady is getting the help she needs!

Now...back to fighting with my computer.....

No comments: