Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're Taking This Kid to the Race Track!


Not that we've ever been to a race track...or ever bought a lottery ticket that is! Today Kristin found a lottery ticket in a parking lot just hangin on the ground...and usually I have her throw out whatever current 'treasure' appears in her cute little hand. Today I just happened to look at the item she was holding and it appeared to be a 'new' lottery ticket. I have yet to buy, see, hold one so this was a first for the mommy too. After I donned my 'over-40' reading glasses :) I realized it was an unplayed scratch-off game. We scratched and would you believe...lil missy won 4 bucks!! I had no idea even how to redeem a ticket...but learned real fast and Eloise now has more dollars to her name:) She's so very excited!! It may as well be a million to her because her response was...."Now I can get more than one thing from the dollar store!!" Heh. We're cheap around here:)

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Ha! How kind of the Lord! I love how the Lord blesses us in the little :)

Love you!