Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess Who This Is????


Isn't he cute?? This is baby Cade at his first 4th of July. We had been home with Katie about a month and a half and actually celebrated her 1st birthday this day as well. Why this pic today? Because I was tagged by Debi...and now I get to tag 5 people. I choose Mel Vanlue, Kathy Peschau, Vickie Eastham, Gisele Brown, and Medana Cox. Have fun!

Here are the rules: Go to your pictures file...choose the 5th pic in the 5th folder... post it...then tag 5 more people. :) Have fun!! This was my pic and it's a great one!!

Be sure to check out Debi's new blog here. It's to serve married couples by giving date night ideas ....and offering spritual encouragement. Thanks Debi and Tom:) for doing this!!

4 comments:

Melanie VanLue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debi Walter said...

Thanks, Cissy! I love the picture of Cade - he's grown so big so fast! Wow! BTW, the new blog you plugged is by both Tom and me. There are ideas, articles and helps for both husbands and wives to glean from as well as suggested books to read. Thanks!

The Brown Family said...

I posted mine!

thebrownsbanterings.blogspot.com

Fun fun! Cade is soooo cute!

Melanie VanLue said...

okay, so what am I supposed to do exactly, since I don't have a blog to post a cute picture of Cade on and complete the being tagged thing? maybe i will send you my picture to post. =)