Monday, December 17, 2007

Leni's Great Disney Adventure~













Leni is our nature girl....through and through. She would live outside in her treefort if she could:) So, here we are at Disney on Tom Sawyers Island. Nature Girl's happy, delightful place. There are caves, trails, barrel bridges, an actual fort (Davy Crockett style) with cannons and rifles, lookouts, etc. You get the idea. We had the girls in the play area and guess what?! Nature Girl disappears. Well, she could be anywhere on the island. Even in the water(you must know Leni....water and mud is a magnet!!) We sent in reinforcements when we couldn't see her. You know....Eloise .....the family siren. Her shrill voice began to beckon missing sister. Eloise found Nature girl....stuck in a tree ....in a 'cast member only' area, forbidden to mere mortals like us. In goes the daddy rescuer when he realizes Nature Girl is really stuck on the side of a hill, up a tree (kinda like a treed cat). While Eloise gives a play by play, and Katie is hanging on Mommy's leg, you will see the rescue operation. Wish you could've heard it. What would we do without our Daddy?! We do not know!

5 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Ha- NEVER a dull moment :). Every SINGLE day Mirielle wakes up wanting to see what Leni, Eloise and Katie are up to! (Our excitement for the day :) )

Hey...I want to see pix's of the infamous bows I heard Leni and Kristin took at the end of the sheep play!! :)

You bring joy to our home each day!

Love you- Gisele

Unknown said...

These girls keep you young! Just reading all your adventures wear me out! I too enjoy reading your posts. You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there to see all of that!! My boys would have been right there with her!!

Medana22 said...

My absolute favorite picture is the top one of Scott climbing? over the fence, Completely hilarious! Glad everyone was rescued!

Tammy said...

I know who do go with if I want a little adventure...Josh would love it!