Wednesday, December 5, 2007

100% Class~ Yep, That's Us!


Meet Katie and her new favorite item. The Snowman. Except she says it "HOE-MAN!, HOE-MAN!" (she's really loud). In the deep South where we were born and raised, a 'hoe' is either a garden tool, or a 'lady-of-the-evening' pronounced in a slow southern drawl. Try it. Now you'll hear for yourself what Katie sounds like whenever she sees a beloved snowman. :) We had her say it alot when she first started cuz it was cute....now it's getting embarrassing. Running through Target shouting "HOE-MAN!" at every snowman she sees can be a bit unnerving after a while .....hoping people have no idea what she's really saying. Pray for articulation for this child.:) Ssssssssssssssss....she can't do yet. Yep, we are a classy family. 1oo% class. That's us. We'll try to work on that, ok?!



If the praise of man elates me and his blame depresses me: if I cannot rest under misunderstanding without defending myself: if I love to be loved more than to love, to be served more than to serve, then I know nothing of Calvary love. A. Carmichael.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe! She is so cute! Sounds like she has a love for snowmen like me! My whole holiday decor is snowmen. The Christmas tree has only snowmen ornaments! I love snowmen! They are so cute!

Tammy said...

Keep it coming! The stories make me laugh! And, if I ever saw you and your little ones out and about we would just join the craziness. Then, we would sure to get some looks!