Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom Jo!









Happy 7* Birthday to my mom last week. She doesn't like to be paraded on here...but too bad...and all the girls were sick this day so we did thingys little girls like to do that don't have to expend alot of energy...like eat...eat..eat....and feed the ducks. Boring to some...but yet very, very fun for princesses young and old. Mom Jo helps out very much with this group of little monkeys and for that we're most grateful. And...on a side note...the ducks we visited may need medication after being harrassed by these 3:)

2 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Thanks for posting the pic of my plateful of golden corral food mom. I really appreciate it :) See you soon! Oh and by the way my flight gets in around 9 tomorrow night...that it unless I get snowed in (Gisele is praying for that by the way...and I think Jon might be too :)

Medana22 said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOM-JO...we love you!
Jules, great comment, I guessed tehy prayed hard enough;)