Wednesday, April 2, 2008

And...We Have Some Random Shots To See!


Well...here are a few pics of our comings and goings lately. Yes, it's Spring Break...but no break for the mommies!! Our job is to get the 2-2year olds, 5 and 6 year olds tired!! And it takes action, action, action....and then some more action. Eloise has been delightful. No major stories here. I know...I know...the minute I say that she'll do something. I'm not holding my breath. This mommy knows something is just around the corner :) Leni fell out of daddy's truck and got a slight concussion. Ouch. No, it wasn't moving...the truck. I mean the truck. It was sitting...very still and off... in the driveway. They (mostly the blond-a-do...that rhymes with tornado), flip the tailgate down and do shows..the singing type...for whoever will listen and watch. Evidently Leni went a-tumblin' off the stage.:( And Katie's just LOUD. She's SHRIEKING LOUD. Ask anyone here and they'll verify that. And what's funny....is that her teachers say she never, ever says a word at school. Did you hear me say SHRIEKING LOUD??!! Very cute though... Well...she usually can't get a word in edgewise I guess...but we're working on the SHRIEKING LOUD part. All in all...no major bumps from this camp. Well, except for Leni. :) She's fine. Back to her usual 'I-love-animals-can-we-have-a-ring-tailed-lemur?HUUHHUH??' self. She's now addicted to "Bindi-The Jungle Girl" on TLC. Yes, that's a realy show starring Steve Irwin's daughter. We so very love it. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Fun times at Sea World! I would love to get passes again. But I'm not sure if we could keep up with you all! Well, maybe Josh could!