Friday, February 15, 2008

Anyone Ever Seen.....



A bug vacuum? Auntie Michelle sent this to the girls and they have been sucking up various items for 2 days now! It actually is a vacuum contraption that sucks up a bug using ever so gentle force...into a little container with air-holes and a magnifying glass. Pretty clever eh? I had never heard of it....but then I'm not always the brightest crayon in the box either. Leni sucks bugs.....and Kristin uses it to blowdry and style her babydoll's hair....and Katie just stands there and screams 'BUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUGBUGMOMBUG! We live loud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I say that the creator of the Bug Vacuum must somehow know Leni, because that is her idea of a perfect day. And if it's a success on the doll's hair, maybe if you try it on Kristin's hair it will work wonders! =)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I remember something similar when I was a kid. Though it was more the simple Bug Catcher... no air involved to suck the life off the poor bugs... I will say one thing... at least this thing will get the kids outside... I am all for fresh air... take care and hope your house is bug free..